well that escalated quickly
Oh my god this is giving me flashbacks to when Disney announced it was buying club penguin and there was a literal actual penguin protest in front of the clothes shop for like 4 hours straight I love society
I fucking love you, BBC.
Is no-one going to comment on the title of the news report?
Someone bumped into my chair and I said sorry.
someone bumped into my chair and i punched them in the face
someone bumped into my chair and I didn’t even give a fuck
someone bumped into my chair and i start a revolution
thank you Benedict! big help!
Really? I thought they were changing the name of the show to John
the amount of sass in this fandom is inspiring
by Craig Welsh (1996)
I find this weirdly fascinating
yOU KNOW YOU CAN LEAVE OKAY
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
i love how they all have individual names instead of a common surname but collectively they are The Ponds.
Technically any zoo is a petting zoo if youre not a pussy